By using our platform, you agree that your personal information that you provide directly to us, or that we collect through your use of the platform, may be transferred to and stored in the United States and handled as described in this Policy.
Information You Provide Through Your Account
This is information that you provide to us through text fields, such as your name, age, email, and county. Kablooey collects no payment information. The information we usually collect is:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Country of Residence
You also have the option to add more information to your public profile, which we store along with any comments or messages you submit on Kablooey.
Additional Information We Collect
Automatically Collected Information
We collect information automatically as you navigate the site or through our third-party analytics providers. We may store usage information such as the type of device you use to access Kablooey, your operating system, browser type, IP address, device ID, the pages you visit or request, links clicked, referring sites, user interactions and your search terms. We also derive your location from your self-disclosed country, your IP address and your payment card.
Forums and Messaging
When you participate in a forum, we collect the comments you make as well as record how many times users visit, the activity on the site, where users have replied, with whom they’ve communicated, private messages, IP address and from which location the user was last logged in.
From time to time, we may solicit your participation in user surveys. In order to better understand and serve our user base, we may ask you for demographic information, which you may choose to share or not. We collect such information to ensure we provide fair and equal access to our services. We will store your survey responses as and when you participate in the surveys.
Information Collected by Third Parties
How We Use Your Information
We process your information to:
- verify your identity to comply with US federal, state, and international laws
- allow you to sign in to your account
- send you emails relevant to your usage, as controlled by your email preferences
- reply to your questions
- provide to you existing and enhanced services related to your Kablooey account
- promote your Kablooey account for greater discoverability
- spotlight creators
- market Kablooey services to you, unless you opt out, as controlled by your email preferences
- understand how you use the service and create better tools for users
- conduct research and development to improve Kablooey and develop future products
- prevent fraud and abuse on Kablooey
- provide you with reasonable accommodation, if you notify us of a disability
Kablooey is not intended for children under the age of 13 and children may not create an account or otherwise use Kablooey.
We may sometimes make changes to this policy. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights under this policy, we will let you know by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email in advance of the changes coming into effect. Continuing to use Kablooey after a change to this policy means you accept the new policy. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.